Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our Crazy Week! ~ August 25th

Here's last weeks re-cap!

Well, let's see. I successfully made it through the first 3 days of the girls being back to school. What a stressful week it was. They both did wonderful going back and we had no problems! At least with the girls, mom on the other hand was an emotional wreck! I even started to cry Thursday when I took my Aunt to the airport. My emotions were all over the place. Anyway, besides all the tears, we had a great week. Friday night we had a dinner and dessert event to attend. It was a lot of fun and nice to get out for the evening after the emotional week!! Our weekend ended up being pretty busy. And then it was the start of the first full week of school! Our true test to see how things will go.


Here's the news for this week.....

OMG!! Welcome back to the reality of life with kids in school!! This week is crazy!!! My calendar is overflowing - really...to the point, I'm writing things at the top so everything is written down. I know I seem to have that problem recently. Remembering. If it's not written down, there's a 95% chance that I will forget! So, I've learned to write everything and I mean everything down! It's even written day everyday at 3:15pm in my planner - "Pick Up the Girls." I can't even begin to explain this week. My main focus will be trying to get us all back on a school schedule and bedtime routine. But Tuesday - drop Grandma off at the airport, having running around to do. Wednesday - a long list of things to do. Thursday - another list and the PTP Back to School meeting. Friday - Are we leaving for the Farm.....yes.....no....maybe so! I have no clue! Thank goddness for a 3 day weekend!!!!!! Now our big question is stay in town and do fun family stuff or go to the Farm. Surprisingly Dave is off Thursday - Monday!! It's shocking and I don't know how we are all going to handle this!! So we are trying to decide stay home and do fun family things all weekend or go the Farm with everyone. I'm leaning towards staying home and doing fun stuff! I guess stay tuned and you will find out what our exciting Labor Day Weekend involved!! I know I am ready to relax and enjoy sometime down time!! September is busy, October is crazy, November is insane and December....well let's just not start there yet!! ;)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!!!

Until next week, have a great week!!

No comments: