Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's another week....September 1st!

Here's last weeks re-cap!

Where to begin? My calendar was so full last week I was writing things all over the place. It was a typical busy, trying to get back into a school schedule. On top of that, Tuesday I ran my Grandma out to the airport....off to Dallas she was headed. Wednesday was a full day of everything and anything. Thursday, well that was non-stop and we had our Back to School meeting at 7:00pm. Then came Friday! FINALLY!!! We decided to stay home and do "family stuff" all weekend. It was VERY rare Dave had some time off, 5 days to be exact. It was really nice! Friday night we enjoyed an evening at home with some friends coming over. The girls had a blast and it was really nice to have some normal adult conversations. We had a great time! Saturday morning we were up and out of here....off to garage sales, breakfast, and the St. Louis Mills Mall. The girls and I had never been there. Well 5 and a half hours later we were headed back home. I was surprised at how much fun we had and how long the girls lasted. I guess Courtney's time spent at Cabela's made up for the time spent looking at "girly" things! Sunday was a day of relaxing and swimming. Monday we did a little running around and more swimming. All in all, we had a great 3-day weekend staying home and enjoying some family bonding time! Courtney was mad at us at first for not going to the farm, but she got over it and had fun with us! :)

Here's the news for this week.....

So, I've realized that the whole school schedule thing....well it pretty much SUCKS!!! I hate early mornings and so do the girls. I must say they both have done well getting up and getting ready though. But trying to get back into the swing of things and being on a schedule, I'm with Kayla, why can't school start at 10:00am? Mornings would be so much easier! I miss summer vacation. Oh well, this week is another busy week. Even though it's a short school week. Courtney's soccer practice was moved from Monday to Wednesday this week. Thursday, I get to make my trip back out to the airport for the fourth week in a row to pick my Grandma up! Hopefully it's not raining hard. And then here comes Friday and the weekend. Which are busy. I must say though, I do enjoy having things to do and for some crazy reason having a full calendar. It's beats sitting at home and having nothing to do all the time! I feel loved! :) Ok, total cheeseball I know, but shoot! I'm VERY tired and I think it's time to head to bed!!

Until next week, have a great week!!

No comments: