Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Last Week of Summer Vacation - 8/11/08

Here's last weeks re-cap!

This week turned out to be pretty uneventful. It was my dad's second week of vacation and they were off to the Farm. The girls went along while I stayed behind at home. So while it was quite around here, I sure got a lot of work done!! It was a nice little break giving me the chance to relax and work peacefully!! So there's not too much to report from last week other than the girls had a blast at the Farm!

Here's the news for this week.....

Here we are...headed into the last full week of summer vacation! Unbelievable!! I'm very sad about this and am NOT looking forward to the girls going back to school. So this week I'm hoping to squeeze in some last minute fun things to do. Looks like the weather is going to be pretty nice! Other than that, not much on the calendar with specific times on things to do. Kind of a quick posting this week but it's a quite two weeks.....until next week when everything goes back to being crazy again!! :)

Until next week, have a great week!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I;m sad too :( Wish summer could last forever!