Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our week of August 4th, 2008

Here's last weeks re-cap!

This past week was suppose to be a fun, stress-free week. It was the first of my dad's two weeks of vacation. Our week started off Monday learning that one of my brother Scotty's friends was killed in a car accident. I've wrote another blog about that, it's not something I want to get into here on our weekly updates. But needless to say it was a difficult week. We did manage to have some fun and enjoy some family time together. Tuesday was Dave's birthday, we all went to Tee Time (after a trip to find that the Children's Aquarium has MOVED!!) and enjoyed the hot weather while we did golf, bumper boats, and go-carts. We celebrated later in the evening and went out to dinner and had cookie cake with Grandma. Wednesday was suppose to be an afternoon and evening at MO Botanical Gardens but thanks to some rain, that didn't happen! So we picked grandma up and went down to Crown Candy for dinner. The girls had a lot of fun seeing all of the old stuff and were in heaven with all the candy around. Thursday and Friday we stayed home for the most part and hung out. We did do some back to school shopping on Friday since it was the start of the tax free back to school shopping weekend!! Friday Chic Boutique started bringing out the fall and winter clothes. But not everything was ready as not as much work got done as I thought was going to. But it's a work in progress. Our weekend was on and off.

Here's the news for this week.....

Here we are the first full week in August! Where did the summer go because I feel like the girls just got out of school!! Not sure where this week is going to go. My parents are heading to the farm on Tuesday. They want the girls to come up. I would love to go and get away for a couple of days but really don't want to go Tuesday - Sunday as I have a lot I need to do this week, not much got done with Chic Boutique last week. Not to mention there are other things I wanted to do this week. So we will see what is decided. There are somethings going on throughout the week if we are here that I want to do. As we only have two weeks left! :( So we will see what happens.

Until next week, have a great week!!

No comments: