Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 28th - The Last Week of July

Here's last weeks re-cap!

Another semi quite week!! It was a great week even though it seemed to rain quite a bit. The girls and I spent a little time in the pool early in the week but not as much as Courtney would have liked to....thanks to the rain and chilly weather for July. Wednesday Dave and I took the girls to see The Bee Movie, the free movie of the week. It was really cute and we enjoyed it. The rest of our week was pretty simple and I was able to get a lot done on my things to do list that seems to be never ending these days. Friday night I got together with a couple of mom's from Courtney's class. It was a nice evening out and fun to have some "adult" time. Our weekend was on and off with stuff....nothing too eventful. The girls got to have some play time at the Little Gym on Sunday with girls from Courtney's class. They had a great time, I had never been there before and they seem to have a great program set up.

Here's the news for this week.....

This week is going to be more eventful than the last two weeks. Chic Boutique's summer clearance sale continues and the fall/winter line starts to come out on Friday so there will be a lot of time spent working on the Boutique this week. Tuesday is Dave's birthday.....the girls want to take him to the MO Botanical Gardens so I think we will spend some time there and then see where else the day takes us. My dad starts his two weeks of vacation so there are some things my parents are wanting to do with the girls so we will see what the days ahead bring. This upcoming weekend is shaping up to be pretty busy!! First it's the tax-free weekend!! So there will be a lot of back to school shopping done. Baseball tickets for Sunday which is Build A Bear Day and then the next thing we know it will be Monday and we will be starting the first week of August!! Where do the days go?? I can't believe summer is almost over and school starts in 3 and a half weeks! :( I'm not looking forward to it at all! I'm actually very sad about it.

Until next week, have a great week!!

No comments: