Sunday, July 6, 2008

This Week ~ July 7th, 2008

Here's last weeks re-cap!

The 4th of July has come and gone! After a stressful and very busy week, I enjoyed a very quite and relaxing weekend!! The girls left on Thursday and went to the farm with my parents. I was a little disappointed at first when they wanted to go. I was looking forward to taking them to the parade downtown since the weather was going to be so nice and enjoy the day. And then top the night off with fireworks! But instead it was quite around here. It was kinda nice especially after the insane week I had. Nothing too exciting just normal stuff. Dave and my weekend ended with going to a pool party Saturday night which was a lot of fun. I wasn't too sure what to expect going and wasn't really in the mood to swim. But we went and had a blast. A good enough time that we didn't leave until their house until 2:00am!!!

Here's the news for this week.....

I must say, this week looks a little more uneventful than the recent weeks. Even though I'm sure as the week gets started our days will start to fill up. I'm hoping to get a few things done with the Boutique, I have some PTP stuff to finish up for school, and I'd like to enjoy some time at the pool and do something fun with the girls! So we will see how it goes. Our weekend is a little full....again!! Dave and I have yet another Dinner party to go to Saturday night. This should be a lot of fun! We purchased it at the school auction and there's 20 couples boarding a bus (beer & brats included!) and heading out to a picnic. Should be yet another late night but full of good times, great memories, and fun friends!!

Until next week, have a great week!!

By the way...NEW pictures are finally up!! Lots of cute ones, check them out in our photo gallery!!!

No comments: