Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The 1st week of July!

Here's last weeks re-cap!

It's hard to believe it was the last week of June. The summer seems to be flying by way too fast. We had a lot of things going on last week. But I think the highlight of the week for the girls was going to see High School Musical at the Muny. The girls loved it, I however was not very impressed with it and must say I was a little disappointed. I normally enjoy most of the shows I go to at the Muny but for some reason this one just was not very well done. I thought the acting was not very good....sorry to say. Sometimes the parts were over acted and other times it was very....humm....I guess almost along the lines of being an air head. Anyway, I didn't care for it too much but the girls had fun and that's all the matters! We also went to the Fireworks displays at both Delmar Gardens and JB. They both were very entertaining and the girls had fun. Our weekend ended with going to a Wine and Cheese Party Saturday night. That was a lot of fun!! The girls stayed with a baby sitter for the first time and made it with no problems. Not that I would expect any problems at this age but you never know. :)

Here's the news for this week.....

It's the 1st week of July!! The weather isn't hot yet! I can't believe this crazy weather we are having. I wish it would get hotter so we could be swimming more! This week is a very busy one despite it being a holiday week. The girls are leaving Thursday to go to the Farm with my parents for the 4th of July weekend. Having mixed feelings about this. I know they really want to go, they will have alot of fun, and I'm excited to enjoy some quite time alone however I'm bummed they won't be here to go to the parade and do fireworks with. :( I guess there's always next year! I have a couple meetings scheduled and some work to be doing with Chic Boutique. We also have birthday parties to attend and a few other things going on. Another busy week. But next week looks a little more peaceful and less busy. Hopefully it will get hot so we can do some swimming!!!

Until next week, have a great week!!

Pictures are being posted tomorrow!

No comments: