Sunday, July 13, 2008

Here's to this week....July 14th, 2008

Here's last weeks re-cap!

So here we are....another week behind us and another week closer to school starting. :( This summer is going by so quickly and I'm very sad that in 5 weeks school will be starting! Sure wish summer vacation was longer. Anyway, our week was really nice. Kind of quite with not a whole lot going on. Got a lot of stuff done that I had been putting off. The girls and I were really bummed....the pool water was having "issues" and decided to turn green so we didn't get to do any swimming. Now after vacuuming the pool every day and dumping a ton of chemicals in it, it looks a lot better so I think we will be spending a lot of time in there for the rest of the summer!! Our beer & brats party bus we went on Saturday night was a lot of fun!! We went to The Fireman's Picnic in Milstadt and had a great time. Everything was cheap over there and I'd recommend watching for it next year. There's a lot of rides and the kids would have a blast. As long as you can handle the rednecks! :)

Here's the news for this week.....

This week is on and off, but looks like it's shaping up to be a busy one again. My plan is to spend some time in the pool everyday though! The girls love it and I would much rather be swimming laps than working out downstairs. Much to my surprise our Saturday night is open as of right now. It's the first open Saturday since April 19th...believe that or not!!! That's insane! I looked back at the calendar and every Saturday in June and May had something going on in the evening. Our Saturday this week might not stay like that and I'm not sure I'll know what to do with myself if it stays that way. We have a few things going on during the day but other than that nothing too exciting this week. I've decided to give my liver a break!! :)

Until next week, have a great week!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Enjoy your "free" Saturday :) Yeah for your liver too! HA!