Monday, July 21, 2008

July 21st - Our Week

Here's last weeks re-cap!

My first not so busy week of the summer! I actually got to enjoy some time in the pool! Very much needed I must say too. Not a whole lot to report......it was an uneventful week. Sure wish I had more of those to look forward to but oh well! :) I love keeping busy, I stay out of trouble that way!!! ;) Our weekend was actually pretty quite also! And that's very unusual. We had a birthday dinner for my Grandma here on Sunday night which was fun! We did a little swimming and hung out with the family.

Here's the news for this week.....

This week starts off with Chic Boutique's summer clearence sale starting! I'm hoping for a busy week with that! Check it out, all clothes are 25% off, www.shoppingchicboutique.com But other than that, it's looking like another week of busy work with the Boutique and around house! Along with a lot of time spent out in the pool!! We are thinking about taking the girls to The Bee Movie on Wednesday. The girls are wanting to have some friends over so hopefully we will be able to do that also this week. I'm going to enjoy my "down time" right now cause things are going to start getting crazy again come August when it's back to school. Then comes September which is always busy, then we are into October when the calendar really starts to fill up. Next thing you know it's November and OMG the holidays are here because November will fly by and then Santa will be here!! And as fast as Santa comes, he leaves and we are yelling Happy New Year and it's 2009!!! Okay....I think I just completely stressed myself out!! Christmas is 5 months and 4 days away!! Oh no! I'm not ready to handle all of this, I just wanted a vaction for a little while.....time to go make a drink! Oops, I'm suppose to be giving my liver a break. Humm....okay so a drink of water here I come!

Until next week, have a great week!!

No comments: