Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This week - June 23rd-28th

Here's last weeks re-cap!

Last week was like any other around here, filled with many things to do! Nothing too exciting, just the normal stuff. We found a new company that is hosting Chic Boutique's website so the end of my week was crazy busy trying to get all of that set up and ready for the transfer. We are very excited about it and the new company is awesome. We are going to be able to do so much more with the Boutique now. The highlight of the week though was Courtney's Birthday Party with her friends on Thursday. We had a great time a surprisingly with 26 kids, things went very well. Courtney had so much fun with everyone and the 3 hours flew by. Our week ended with the Auction BBQ which was a lot of fun!!! It was a nice night out without the kids.

Here's the news for this week.....

Yes, this weeks updated is being posted a little late, I know. But that's the way it goes!! :) Anyway, this week is the same as any other week too. But this week our nights have been filled. I'm taking the girls to the Muny on Wednesday to see High School Musical. Should be a lot of fun. They are really looking forward to it. Thursday night I have the PTP Planning meeting and there is the fireworks display put on by Delmar Gardens. Friday Courtney has a birthday party and JB has their Fireworks display. And then the weekend is here and another week will be starting. I just about have the finishing touches done on the Chic Boutique's new website. Which I must say is really freaking cute! I love it and I'm very excited about the new changes and also the new items and plans for the Boutique. Check out the website and let me know what you think, http://www.shoppingchicboutique.com/

Until next week, have a great week!!

And yes...I know I haven't done this yet. But Dave has had my camera to picture some properties so I haven't been able to download my pics but I will be posting pictures sometime soon! It's on my list of things to do that is never ending but I do have pics from Courtney's birthday parties and the baseball game that will be coming soon!

No comments: