Monday, September 22, 2008

Our last full week of September 2008

Here's last weeks re-cap!

Where to begin? Let's see here....last week seemed to fly by so quickly that it's hard to remember what all went on. There was soccer practice Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening. My days were all filled with a long list of things to do. It really seems never ending. We are adjusting quite well to the fact that Courtney has homework every night. Now, we are not liking it very much but so far it has been manageable. Let's just hope it doesn't increase any more this year otherwise we are in trouble! Courtney wrapped up her book report and turned it in....thank goodness that is done early! Thursday I was off the Eckerts for some apple picking with Kayla's class. My brother Bobby came along with us and it turned out to be a beautiful day. The kids were all so well behaved and we all had a great time. Friday rolled around and it was Grandparents Day at school. That meant a half day of school of the girls. Next thing I knew the weekend was upon us again! Perfect! Time to sleep in for two days! Our weekend was packed with a lot going on. There was a birthday party and many things to do. The girls and I made it to church Saturday evening. And surprisingly enough, the girls did very well sitting quietly for once. I hope this will continue. Sunday was Courtney's first soccer game. Actually it should have been their second but the first one was rained out. The girls all played so well together!! Even though the girls ended up losing 1-0, it was a very exciting game and it was so much fun watching them all play together as a team. I'll be posting some pictures.

Here's the news for this week.....

So the last full week of September is upon us. I can't believe it. We have yet another week full of soccer practices, things to do, birthday parties, and oh...season premier week for many TV shows!!! Not that I watch too many of them, don't seem to have the time these days anymore, but there are a 3 I do try very hard to make time for; CSI Miami, Law & Order SVU, and ER. So I will be trying to schedule some TV time into my schedule now! Our upcoming weekend is busy...yet again. But that's ok....we have many busy upcoming weekend ahead of us. Actually all of them thru the end of the year. But I wouldn't want it any other way! :)

Until next week, have a great week!!

No comments: