Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another Week! - September 29th

Here's last weeks re-cap!

What a crazy and busy week it was last week! It was season premier week for all the new shows. I don't watch a lot of TV at night but there are a few I like to watch; CSI Miami, Law & Order SVU, and ER. I will watch some others, but not very often. So with everything I had to do last week, watching "my shows" had to be scheduled back in. Besides that, it was a typical week and running around and tackling the weekly things to do list. Friday was my moms birthday so we had a nice dinner here and then had to hurry Courtney off to Bounce U for a birthday party. Our week was busy, as usual. The girls both had soccer games on Sunday. Courtney's team WON, 4-2. It was their second game so they were very excited about their win. All of the girls played so well together. Kayla's team played very well but lost 4-1. Kayla did a lot better in her game this week. Her last game she was very good at playing "her spot." They're all so cute to watch though! :)


Here's the news for this week.....

I can't believe the first of October is already here! This year is flying by so fast. We have another busy week ahead of us. There's soccer practice, birthday parties, meetings, a field trip, and soccer games! Well, it's a quick posting this week, but I can't keep my eyes open any longer so I'm heading to bed!

Until next week, have a great week!!

No comments: