Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our Week of June 2nd, 2008


Here's last weeks re-cap!

Well...last week was very busy and I never got a chance to update our weekly blog. Memorial Day weekend we went up to the Farm for a Family Reunion on my Mom's side of the family. EVERYBODY went up, the whole family....all 18 of us. We all had a great time despite all the rain we had. We came back on Monday to a VERY busy week. It was Courtney's last week of school. It's hard to believe how fast the time is gone, she will be starting 2nd grade in 2 and a half months!! And my Aunt and Uncle were in town until Saturday so we did spend somemore time with them.

Here's the news for this week.....
It's the first week of summer vacation!!!! It's been so nice not having to get up in the morning, drag the girls out of bed, and get up and ready. I LOVE summer vacation and can't wait for the hot weather to get here and spend some time in the pool!! Our week is for the most part uneventful but at the same time, full of things to do. Since I've got Chic Boutique up and running, there are things I want to be doing daily to help it grow. So while I might not be running around with a million things to do or place to go, my week is still very busy!! The girls don't really have anything going on other than bugging each other and driving each other crazy the first week of vacation. I most say though, they've been pretty quite and have just been hanging out. But then again, it's only Tuesday so tomorrow they will probably be driving each other crazy! I already sat them down today and gave them "the talk" about how things are going to go this summer. But for the most part, they both have always been good and easy going with me working from home. I'm crossing my fingers that this summer will be no different!!
Until next week, have a great week!!

No comments: