Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I see the light!!


As many of you know, I'm the co-chair of Advertising for the Auction at the girls school. While I love doing this and enjoy it! I'm so glad it's almost over!! I feel like my plate is overflowing a little too much this year. But I'm happy to report all the ads are logged, designed, formatted, and sent off for the page layouts. Tomorrow is print day! I can't wait for the day to be over and all the pages to be printed tomorrow. That means I'm one step closer to being finished! With the exception of finishing up the Sponsorship packages. But that's easier stuff to do and will go a lot quick.
I don't know why but I'm a little burnt out right now. I'm ready for summer vacation. Maybe it was the taste of "lazy days" over spring break or sleeping in for several days during Easter break. But man! I'm ready for school to be done....over with.....no more early mornings!!
Maybe it's this crazy weather too. It's been a long and very cold winter. Minus much snowfall, sadly enough! :( I think it's that time of the year when I'm ready for warm weather, shorts, blooming flowers, cutting grass (yes, I said it), and just having the freedom of long hot summer days. It's time for a change in weather and clothes. I'm sick of looking at mine and the girls winter clothes. It's time for the new spring and summer outfits. The new summer dresses Kayla is dying to wear.
Soon enough it will be here so for now I wait. But very excited my Auction work is almost complete! So to that I say....I'm off to go get a drink for "Tasty Tuesday!"
Good Night!

No comments: