Sunday, April 5, 2009

Time.....

Where does the time go? Recently the weeks seem to be flying by faster then normal. I feel like I never get ahead of all the things that need to be done. It's that crazy time of the year where there is always something going on. It's non stop! I haven't had much time to update with what's going on around here. There's nothing too exciting to report. My time is currently being taken up working on the School Auction, Picnic, and now coaching Courtney's softball team. While I enjoy everything I'm working on, it's a lot!! Cause I'm still trying to keep up with things at home and the Boutique. Not to mention normal everyday stuff that goes on at home, like homework, lunch orders, laundry, and everything else that comes along.

I still haven't had the chance to talk about our trip to Dallas over spring break. Once the Auction is over with, I'll have a little bit more "free time" if I could even call it that and I will for sure be having a post about our trip! Because we had a great time and we are even ready for a trip back!

Other than the Auction and Picnic, nothing too exciting is going on around here. Both of the girls have started softball. Luckily they practice on the same night at the same time!! How luck is that? And they are not on the same team!! I was so excited about this! I'm coaching Courtney's team along with another dad. I'm really looking forward to it! I can't wait to get more into the season. I know it's going to be a lot of fun!!!!

I can't believe Easter is a week away. And to think, here we are in the first full week of April and the weather forecast is calling for SNOW tomorrow!!!!! On opening day for the STL Cardinals!!! What is up with that?? I'm so glad I passed on those tickets!

Well, I'm going to try and head to bed early tonight. I've got another long, busy week ahead of me and I'm finding even though I have a ton of things to do, if I go to bed early and get a good nights sleep, I have more energy the next day and am getting a lot more things done. So even though I should be up getting things done, I'm laying in bed with the laptop relaxing and getting ready to go to sleep.

Until next time, have a great week!!

No comments: