Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekly Recap

So my postings with more information on the foot detox's have been put on hold for a little bit. My days for the last week or so have been very full. Last week was so busy, it was the girls last week of school before spring break. The girls had their Spring Musical Thursday evening and it was so cute! I don't have too much to report from the last couple of weeks, just craziness. The girls and I are currently in Dallas staying with my Aunt and Uncle for the week. We are enjoying the sun and warm Texas air. So I'm going to try and keep up with some posting of our adventures this week but we'll see how time goes. I know I'll have lots of pictures to post. I'm happy to report though, we successfully made the drive from STL to Dallas with 3 kids in 11.5 hours which was quite surprising. The girls all did amazing! They were all so good and did a wonderful job in the car for 11 hours.

So we are off to have some fun this week. Today we have just been hanging out and relaxing. All the girls need some running around and playtime. Tonight we are BBQing, having some drinks, and going to camp out in the hot tub!

Until next time, have a great week!

No comments: