Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Recap

~ Our week of February 8th ~

This was the first week of back to a "normal" life after working a ton of hours the last two weeks because of snow! It was nice to try and get back to a normal schedule. Whatever that is! But it was a week of catch-up. There were so many things that needed to be done; meetings, Auction stuff, soccer, my PT appointment (very much needed!), Valentine parties at school, and the much hated...LAUNDRY! For those of you who know me well, you know I HATE DOING LAUNDRY! I'd love to pay someone to do it! I hate issues keeping up with it. But I made it through the week and enjoyed a peaceful weekend. The girls had a four day weekend. They were off Friday and Monday so they headed to the farm with my parents! :)
~ Our week of February 15th ~

This week started off with the DAYTON 500!! I enjoyed a day to myself watching the race with some yummy food and a few drinks. Then.....the head cold started! I sick and in bed almost all week. By Wednesday I was at least up and moving around but it was Friday before I was really feeling back to normal. So this week ended up being pretty quite because I didn't feel well. We made it to soccer Wednesday evening but other than that, I stayed in bed a lot. Our weekend was on and off. Nothing exciting but several things going on.
~ This Week ~

It's pretty busy! The calendar is really starting to fill up on a daily basis now. Today, my Aunt and Grace flew in. We surprised the girls when they came. They had no clue she was coming in and were very surprised when they came home from school! I have a ton of stuff going on this week and right now am thinking I need to find some sanity to make it through the week. Courtney's book report is due this week too! She has to dress up like Daniel Boone! Still gotta find a jacket for her to wear. What girl picks Daniel Boone to do a biography on???? Only Courtney! :)

Until next time, Have a Great Week!

No comments: