Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lost?

No! I'm not lost! I'm finally taking a few minutes to update a posting. I haven't forgot and yes, everyone is fine around here. I have been working crazy long hours for over a week now with the snow storm we had last week. I just haven't had the time to update. When I do come home, it's hurry and get some things done either for the girls, laundry, or try to get some sleep! This storm is really kicking my butt! It's been a long one but as I continue to clock the hours and when I get really tried, I remind myself....it's all about the money right now! It doesn't snow every week! :) So once things settle down and the checks have been mailed, I will sit down and update the last couple of weeks! I have pictures from Kayla's birthday which by the way, I can't believe she turned 6!!!! I makes me so sad!!!! :( But until the big update comes with pictures, have a good week and stay warm!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Gotta love those snow days.... :)