Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Here we go.....

Well, even though I have a ton of other things I should be doing right now, I've decided to take some time out for some blogging! I just can't motivate myself anymore right now. :) Anyway, let's re-cap for a few minutes.....

~ Our week of January 26th ~
Total CRAZINESS pretty much sums it up. Monday started with a snow storm rolling in so it was off to work for me. I was excited, we haven't had any weather since before Christmas so I had the "itch" to work a snow storm. And boy did the itch get scratched! What a week it was. I didn't come home until Wednesday and that was because I made myself come home for Kayla's birthday. (A special birthday posting coming later) Courtney had a soccer game Wednesday evening which I did make it to, VERY tired but I was there. Thursday and Friday was spent back out at the office working on paper work. Once Friday rolled around I was excited and looking forward to Kayla's bday parties but stressing if we'd have everything ready. Saturday morning we had her friends party and the family party was that evening. Both parties went great and we had lots of fun!! Not much else to report from this week because I wasn't home much but the girls had a blast playing in the snow and enjoyed 2 days off school!
~ Our week of February 2nd ~
This week started off with Super Bowl! Needless to say, I was not in the mood to party. I needed sleep! So we stayed home and enjoyed the game. It was nice to spend some quite time at home. Monday came and it was back to working. I was back out at the office Monday - Thursday wrapping up paper work and getting checks done. What a relief it was once that was all done. But now I'm wishing for another storm......and I haven't even caught up on sleep yet!!! What is wrong with me!?! ;) Anyway, the week was pretty uneventful, my birthday was Wednesday and the girls gave me a new iPod! Which I love....it's a shuffle so it's easy for me to use. The other ones are just too much for me. I like turning the shuffle on and getting a mix of songs! Once Friday finally arrived, Dave and I spent the day together since he was off running around doing errands that needed to be done. That evening we took the girls out to dinner and did some birthday shopping! Our weekend was pretty busy also but not too bad!
~ This Week ~
Here we are already into the second week of February. This week is going to be spent playing catch up. I have a ton of laundry to do along with Boutique stuff, Auction work for school, and a few other things. Nothing too exciting going on this week. I'm hoping to get back into a regular blogging routine!
Until next time, Have a Great Week!

No comments: