Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our stressful week ~ 12/10/08

Here's last weeks re-cap!

Where does time go? I know I'm a little late in posting our weekly "update" and I actually haven't posted anything in a week. But this last week has been so busy, there just hasn't been the time. AND now with us in the middle of snow season, we have freezing rain last night so right now I'm going on 38 hours with NO SLEEP!! So I'm going to actually make this pretty quick and simple, I'd like to go to bed and catch up on some sleep but I told myself I HAD TO update before I go to sleep!! So last week.....Monday was Cyber Monday so the Boutique had some specials going on that kept things busy, Along with the girls getting to shop for Christmas presents at the Christmas store at school. They had a lot of fun, so much that they couldn't wait until Christmas to give everyone their gifts. So come Wednesday evening, we opened a few presents. All very cute and fun! Tuesday was busy getting things done around the house. Wednesday was also busy with around the house stuff along with a few errands. Thursday was busy and then I got to enjoy an evening at the Ladies Advent Candlelight Dinner at Church. It was nice to have an evening out and the ladies all did such a wonderful job decorating their table. Friday came around and it was another busy day full with a million things to do! The weekend was no different but I will post more about our weekend later.

Here's the news for this week.....

'Tis the season to be jolly!!! This week is half way over already! Monday was super full and yesterday was the same. But I got called into work for snow removal at 8:30 Tuesday night and worked all night into Wednesday morning! I am tired!! The rest of the week will continue to stay busy with lots going on. I need to catch up on sleep so hopefully I get the chance to do that before the next storm comes in Monday night into Tuesday. While I'd love one more snow event before Christmas for the extra money, they are saying this time we will be getting ice!!! And I hate the ice! I makes life stressful while we are working. But like I've said before, for whatever crazy reason, I love working at the snow removal company. I don't know why since right now I've been up for 38 hours with NO sleep but we have fun working!! Crazy as it sounnds! Sorry to be so short and quick this week but I REALLY need to go to bed.

So good night to all, be safe in the crazy snowy weather....More to come later!

Until next week, have a great week!!

No comments: