Saturday, December 13, 2008

Meet Sam!


Sam the Elf has come to spend some time at the Fritsche house!

For those of you who haven't heard, we started a new tradition this year! It's a book called Elf on the Shelf. It's a very cute book and comes with a little Elf. Our elf who the girls named Sam, came the weekend of Thanksgiving. (I've been wanting to get this post up for a while and just haven't got around to it! ;)) This has been such a fun new tradition for the girls. Sam reports back to Santa every night and then moves to a new spot in the house. The girls fly out of bed in the mornings running to look where Sam's new place will be. And let me tell you, I often hear the girls remind each other, "Sam is watching us!" Talk about a change in listening! I'm wondering what other "little guys" I can come up with for the rest of the year! ;)

On Thursday Sam was finally sitting somewhere so the girls could have their picture taken with him. Kayla is still in that cheese ball smile stage but seems to be getting a little better with it! It drives me nuts!!!! Anyway, we thought we would introduce Sam and our new fun family tradition this year!

I'd recommend starting this fun tradition with your family. We purchased our set from Border's which was cheaper than buying online. Check it out and have fun!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: