Monday, December 1, 2008

Our first week of December 2008!

Here's last weeks re-cap!

What a week! It's hard to believe Thanksgiving has come and gone! We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. Our week was busy, but not crazy busy like the last several weeks. Monday was round 2 of a foot detox for me. And let me tell you....I am loving these!! They are so interesting and I'm anxious to see if they really work. I'm going to post a blog later in the week with more information about these. If you've never had one done, I'd highly recommend one. The place where I go is taking the month of December off but they will start back up in January so for anyone interested, let me know. :) Now, onto Tuesday. I spent the morning and early afternoon helping my Grandma put up for Christmas tree and some decorations. It was so nice to spend the morning with her and enjoy some peace and quite. Wednesday the girls had a half of day. Dave and the girls took Cosmo to the park for a while in the afternoon and then we spent the evening relaxing! It was so nice!!!! Thursday morning we spent watching the parade on TV and enjoying some Cinnamon muffins that were so yummy! Dave and the girls headed to his sisters house for a little bit and then we all headed to my aunts house for the afternoon and evening. We had a very yummy dinner with all the traditional Thanksgiving food!! We were all pretty tried and stuffed so we headed home around 9:00 and we in bed and out by 10:00. At least I know I was. The weekend wasn't too bad for once in a long time. Saturday I played catch up on a lot of things and we put up the Christmas tree. Once Sunday got here, it started off with a soccer game for Courtney and then a very quick day of decorating. Sunday flew by so fast! Probably because I had so much I wanted to get done. And I didn't even get half of it done.

Here's the news for this week.....

Here we are....December 1st! Unbelievable!!!!!! This week is back to "normal" I guess, busy with lots going on! Monday the girls got to shop at the Christmas store at school. They both were worried about buying double of something so I made a trip up to school twice during the day to "help" them shop. They actually had a lot of cute stuff and the girls had a lot of fun shopping. Especially Kayla! Tuesday will be a busy day at home. I have a ton of stuff that I REALLY need to get caught up on! Starting off with laundry! I hate laundry and for those of you who really know me, you know I have a serious problem with doing laundry! I hate it for whatever reason. It will pile up and pile up and everyday I will look at it and think, "I should really wash some clothes!" There's just not enough time in the day to get everything done. I keep telling Dave, I'm going to start paying someone to do our laundry. I hate it that much. And there is a laundry mat right up the street the charges 90 cents per pound. I wonder how much a pound of laundry is?? I will probably be finding out here pretty soon! So onto Wednesday....Kayla's class is leading the chapel service for school that morning. So it will be rise and shine for all of us that morning. Dave and I will be staying to watch. She has a speaking part! :) Thursday will be a super full day and a Ladies Candlelight Dinner for me in the evening! I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening! I could use it right now. Friday will be yet another busy day. And then the weekend is here! The girls are going to see Mannheim Steamrollers in the evening with my parents. They are very excited!!! Sunday will be a full day! There's a soccer game, baby shower, and 2 Christmas Parties! Then it's the start of a new week!!! :) 'Tis the season to be jolly!!!

Until next week, have a great week!!

No comments: