Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Are we crazy yet? The week of November 17th

Here's last weeks re-cap!

Our crazy week was off and running Monday. With a short school week ahead of us, our week was full. It started with getting a foot detox. It was very interesting to say the least. There's a long story behind it but at this point, I'm not sure I have enough time to go into all of it. All I'll say at this point is I'm going back next Monday for a second "treatment" and if you've never done one, I'd highly recommend it. If you'd like to hear more info about it, email me! Monday night was Courtney's soccer teams party. It was a good time and Courtney had a great time playing soccer with her friends from school. Onto Tuesday, it was a very busy day of getting things do around the house and a quick meeting in the afternoon. Wednesday rolled around and it was a half of day of school for the girls. That evening it was off to dinner with my friend Jackie. It was a nice evening out of catching up and girly talk. Thursday and Friday the girls were off school. The girls spent Thursday with Aunt Lisa and Kayla had her first sleep over at a friends house that night. I was a little worried if she would make it all night but she did!!! And she had a blast! I was so happy for her but now she ready to have asleep over here! Not sure if I'm ready for that yet but we will see. Friday it was pack an doff to the farm for opening weekend of deer season. Courtney came back empty handed again! I was so bummed but she was totally fine with it. She's waiting for "the big one!" Along with every other hunter out there! But she has a good reason to hold out. There is a 12 pointer walking around up there. My brothers have pictures of him on cameras they have placed up there. She thinks that's the one she is going to shoot. God help us all if he comes walking along when she is sitting out there! :)

Here's the news for this week.....

Here we are...the week before Thanksgiving and 5 weeks away from Christmas! This week is like any other around here lately. It's full of a couple of meetings, Chic Boutique stuff, Kayla's Soccer teams party, birthday parties, and of course, a soccer game! Courtney has started indoor soccer. There's a lot to do in a little bit of time. I haven't started Christmas shopping yet and it's something I'd really like to get started! But there seems to be a little bit of a problem. I have NO clue what to get the girls this year. Neither one of them want much. Should be interesting to see what I end up finding! ;)

Until next week, have a great week!!

No comments: