Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our CrAzY World for the week of October 27th!

Here's last weeks re-cap!

Where does time go? I can hardly believe that in two months Christmas will be over and we will be getting to ring in 2009! Life around the Fritsche house is getting busier and busier with each passing week. Last week was the perfect example. My days and nights all run together and with each passing day, there seems to become less time in the day to get things done. Monday was a full day at home to get somethings done along with the normal soccer practice in the evening. Tuesday was an in and out day of trying to get things done around the house and running a few errands. Hump day came and it too was full. Surprise, Surprise....right!?! I had a doctors appointment, errands to finish, and a dinner meeting. Around rolls Thursday and I'm ready for the weekend. Courtney had a Social Studies test which for whatever reason was having a hard time with. All of her other test this year have gone very well and she seems to pick up on everything quickly but this one she was struggling with. Much to my surprise she got a 90% on the test, only missing four questions. I was very proud of her!! Kayla had a field trip to a fire station. I didn't get to go but she had lots of stories to tell and seemed to have had a great time. That evening it was off to soccer practice again! Finally!! Friday is here! And it's High School Musical 3 day!! The big premier!! Unfortunately we didn't get to go Friday night but had tickets for first thing Saturday morning for the 10:30am show! The girls were very excited. Our Friday evening was full with running around and getting Halloween costumes finished. Saturday came and we were off to the movies. HSM3 I must say was very cute. We enjoyed it and the girls LOVED it!!! It was actually sad at the end, it's the last one.....they are now off to collage! Saturday evening we were off to a Trunk or Treat at my parents church. We had never taken the girls to one of these events but I have heard they are a lot of fun. Much to our surprise, we all had a blast. The girls loved going from car to car getting candy, and lots of GOOD candy I must say. There were other activities and food. The best part, everything was FREE!!! We decorated my dad's truck and called it the "Great Pumpkin Patch!" It all turned out really cute and I must say, given it was our first year doing it, I think we did a great job! I'll post some pictures soon. Sunday we had one soccer game and the Harvest Party at school. Which we all did not last long at. It had been a very busy week and weekend and come Sunday evening we were all very tired and ready for bed early!! :)

Here's the news for this week.....

Halloween week here we are. My posting comes a little late this week but the time to sit and post just hasn't been there. Sunday night I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough and went to bed. Monday was a full and a busy day. It started off at home with things to do and then turned into picking the girls up from school, getting flu shots, off to Courtney's soccer practice at 5:00pm and then I was off to our first Drivers meeting for Snow. (AAHHHH!! I can't believe we are thinking about snow already!!) Tuesday rolls around and I wrapped up somethings at home, had running to do, grab the girls, and it's off to our second drivers meeting for the night. The rest of week is shaping up to be just as crazy! Wednesday will be full with a lot to do, along with Kayla having practice in the evening. When Thursday is here....look out! we'll have a lot to do, after all Friday is Halloween!!! :) Kayla has a soccer game Thursday night and at some point between Wednesday and Thursday we have to get Courtney packed. She is off to the farm with my parents first thing Saturday morning for the youth hunt! Yep! It's this upcoming weekend. To wrap up our week Friday will be crazy busy around here, it's one of my favorite holidays!!! Courtney will be gone for the weekend. Kayla has soccer games on Saturday and Sunday along with a birthday party on Sunday. I'm sure by the time Sunday evening rolls around, I will be ready to crash again! But wait, here's the first week of November and the girls have a half of day on Monday and no school on Tuesday for Election Day. I can not believe what a crazy month November will be for us! Hold on tight, it's going to fly by!!! :)


Until next week, have a great week!!

No comments: