Tuesday, October 7, 2008

CrAzY! - Our week of October 6th!

Here's last weeks re-cap!

Let's see here....what was last week?!? Oh, that's right......another busy week! Surprise! Surprise! Monday there was a lunch "date" for me with a friend from high school. It was nice to get together and do a little catching up with each other. Courtney had soccer practice that evening....another evening spent walking the track for an hour. I must say though, it is nice to walk to track for an hour while the girls at are practice. Makes me feel like I'm not wasting my hour and not doing anything. Tuesday was hammering out Boutique things, wash, and other things to do on my list. Wednesday - hump day! Still hammering away on my list and the girls had a Birthday party at Bounce U in the evening. Thursday it was pack the girls for the farm. They were heading out for the weekend with my parents. The evening was full with soccer practice and a picnic planning meeting. Friday finally came after what seemed like a long week but at the same time, went back quick because I didn't get everything I needed to get done, done! But the girls were off to the farm for the weekend! Dave and I enjoyed a pretty quite but busy weekend.

Here's the news for this week.....

So here we are, our first full week of October! I can't believe it! It's yet another busy week for the Fritsche's. The big exciting news of the week would be Dave starting a NEW job!! Monday he started with AT&T. He has about 3 weeks of training ahead of him but he's very excited and looking forward to working there. He will continue to work on some Real Estate but with the way the market is and looks like it will be for a while, a (hopefully) temporary change needed to be made. He will be selling cell phones, so if your are in the market for one.....call Dave!! ;) The other big news for this week is the adoption hearing for little Miss Grace is on Thursday. For those of you who don't know, my Aunt and Uncle (who live in Dallas) are adopting Grace who turned 1 in August. She's been in foster care since she was born and my Aunt and Uncle have had her since she was 2 or 3 weeks old. She is such a cute little girl and they are VERY excited! I pray everything goes well for them on Thursday. My Grandma is flying down on Wednesday to be there with them. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers! Our weekend is going to be busy! We have soccer games Friday and Sunday, a Fall Festival on Saturday, and several other things to do.

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather!!


Until next week, have a great week!!

No comments: