Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Holidays!

So I know I've said this before but I am going to get back on a regular blogging schedule again. There has been so much going on that it was the last thing on my mind for a while. But I have taken several steps back over the last couple of months and really regrouped and made so changes. Some really good changes. I've learned to say "NO" to people and have cut back on a lot of things. This has allowed for more family time and more time spent with the girls. Something we really needed around here.

There's been so much going on that it would be hard to recap everything that has gone on over the last two months. But school is going well for both of the girls, they are happy, and I think we have finally really settled in the new house.

From this point on, look for more regular postings again. Updates, pictures, and odd things! It's the fun of blogging, you get to do what you want!!

Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: