Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our World....January 12th, 2009

Here's last weeks re-cap!

Yes! Yes! Yes, I know. It's Thursday night and I'm finally getting around to updating our weekly updates. But man....the days are flying by with not enough time to get everything done that I need to get done in a day. I must say though, I did get caught up on a lot of things last week. I felt like I was so behind on many things. The week before Christmas with all the on and off crazy weather we had, I worked. A lot! Then Christmas week was here. Next came New Years. And as sad I was for the girls to go back to school, it was a much needed break. Plus I was able to have some time to myself and catch up on things that were behind. My week started off Monday with back to school. It sucked when that alarm went off at 6:30am! I spent my day catching up. Tuesday was laundry and continue to play catch up! Wednesday came and I met my Aunt Debbie and little Grace at school to have lunch with the girls. They loved "showing" Grace off to all their friends!! We also really started working on Courtney's science project. Thursday finally was here and I left like the week would never end. I packed the rest of Christmas away :( and wrapped up all the things I needed to catch up on. Thursday night were meetings at school and then Friday was here!! Finally! I thought the week would never end! Our weekend was busy but somewhat relaxing. I nice break to the craziness that had been going on. Aunt Debbie and Grace left on Saturday and we were sad to see them leave. It's been a different week around here this week with them gone and the girls really miss her!

Here's the news for this week.....

Well, this week is almost over. It's been a busy one filled with many things to do. I've planned Kayla's parties and started getting things ready for that. I learned last year to be prepared with this crazy weather. So things are well wrapped up with both parties, it's a matter of food now. We have Courtney's science project to wrap up. And a on and off busy weekend ahead of us. I'm looking forward to the girls being off on Monday and sleeping in! :)
Until next week, have a great week!!

No comments: